Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12884
View in linear mode

Subject: "alarm wont shut off?" Previous topic | Next topic
AgasSep-15-07 02:20 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2007
97 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12884, "alarm wont shut off?"

so the other day my alarm went off (my fault) but the only problem is I cant find out how to stop it honking the horn once it goes off...I eventually just unplugged the battery from the car...im not sure what alarm it is it came with the car when I got it anyone know how I might turn it off if I set it off again?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

RallyEclipse98Sep-15-07 06:53 PM
Member since Feb 22nd 2007
165 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12885, "RE: alarm wont shut off?"
In response to Reply # 0

Put the key into the outside door lock and everything should go off. It needs to know that you have the key and it's not stolen.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

dalesmitsuSep-29-07 08:39 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#12888, "RE: alarm wont shut off?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by Agas
so the other day my alarm went off (my fault) but the only problem is I cant find out how to stop it honking the horn once it goes off...I eventually just unplugged the battery from the car...im not sure what alarm it is it came with the car when I got it anyone know how I might turn it off if I set it off again?

You could pull the fuse for it

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12884 Previous topic | Next topic