Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12801
View in linear mode

Subject: "Antenna / Fuzzy Radio SignaL" Previous topic | Next topic
mysteryclipse21May-06-07 05:29 PM
Member since Feb 22nd 2006
82 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12801, "Antenna / Fuzzy Radio SignaL"

I recently drove from ohio to MN and my radio worked perfect the whole way home. Crystal clear sound. I got home, went to bed, took it out the next morning, and my radio signal seems to be faded. I push the scan button(stock headunit) and it just scans through the whole FM range. It never lands on one channel, just constantly goes through. When I go to a radio station that I know should work, it comes in strong(er) sometimes, but mainly it is just always fuzzy sounding. Any help to fix my problem is greatly appreciated

HRC Stage IV

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

RoninEclipse2GJun-04-07 12:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12819, "RE: Antenna / Fuzzy Radio SignaL"
In response to Reply # 0

maybe an antenna line came loose? check behind the radio and in the rear hatch where the mast is located

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

2gtalon420aJun-13-07 09:49 AM
Member since Jun 13th 2007
30 posts,
#12823, "RE: Antenna / Fuzzy Radio SignaL"
In response to Reply # 0

wires?
\

baller36969Jun-16-07 07:36 PM
Member since Jul 30th 2006
25 posts,
#12830, "RE: Antenna / Fuzzy Radio SignaL"
In response to Reply # 2

I second the wire on back of the radio might be loose

Will work for parts...

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12801 Previous topic | Next topic