Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 6 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12578
View in linear mode

Subject: "what did you guys do about battery terminal space?" Previous topic | Next topic
LeakyMitsuNov-08-06 02:16 PM
Member since Nov 15th 2002
311 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12578, "what did you guys do about battery terminal space?"

with the 4 white wires, and the one big ass wire, what kind of battery terminal do you use to support all those plus the 4 gauge stereo wire?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonNov-09-06 06:05 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12582, "RE: what did you guys do about battery terminal space?"
In response to Reply # 0

a Positive distribution block like a maxi fuse.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

hookduphatchNov-10-06 08:18 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2004
552 posts,
#12583, "RE: what did you guys do about battery terminal space?"
In response to Reply # 1

same here. i use a battery terminal with a couple 4 gauge outs. i take one 4 gauge out to a fuse distribution block, which uses maxi fuses. then take all the 8 gauge wires out of that.

95 Eclipse RS - Sold and In Montana Now
Project 95 GSX - In Full swing.

oMInOUs97RSNov-17-06 07:40 PM
Member since Mar 22nd 2002
394 posts,
#12590, "RE: what did you guys do about battery terminal space?"
In response to Reply # 2

I used to have a StreetWires battery terminal that had enough inputs for everything but it looked to crammed up, so I made this when I moved my battery to the back:

It cleaned up A LOT of room under the hood and makes getting to tranny fluid so much easier (one of the main reasons for doing it)

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12578 Previous topic | Next topic