Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12550
View in linear mode

Subject: "HELP with Sub Box and Amp Rack" Previous topic | Next topic
highviewpunkOct-09-06 11:58 PM
Member since Sep 24th 2006
44 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12550, "HELP with Sub Box and Amp Rack"

I took out my back seats....and I want to put two 10" Speakers where people would rest theyre back and 2 Amps where peoples ass would sit.
I have no clue how to do this can anyone help or I'll pay for a box to be made if you can make it.....I want it flush with the panels.... am i over my head?

Heres a crappy pic

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

highviewpunkOct-10-06 12:14 AM
Member since Sep 24th 2006
44 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12551, "RE: HELP with Sub Box and Amp Rack"
In response to Reply # 0

Much like this but speakers instead of the logo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

EclipseSixOct-14-06 03:10 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
#12553, "RE: HELP with Sub Box and Amp Rack"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by highviewpunk
Much like this but speakers instead of the logo

Holy crap thats sexy. It'd be sexier if there was a countoured clear cover over those amps that people could sit on. sexxxxy

InFiNiT3Oct-15-06 08:59 AM
Member since Sep 01st 2002
732 posts,
#12554, "RE: HELP with Sub Box and Amp Rack"
In response to Reply # 2

do you plan on re-installing the seats?

mods include but not limited to:
engine: AEM cai , pp head / TB / intake runners, Chikira 4-2-1 header , custom 2.5" exhast / pacesetter high flow cat/flowmaster2 muff,1mm over sized SS valves,PT valvetrain, AEM cam gears/pully set, prothane motormounts,440 injectors , ground kit.
Trans: Custom ATX (1 of a kind) poly-graphite steels , kevlar clutches , final drive , shift kit,3500 stall TC, Tourqe Wonder trans chip ($120.00 2gnt price only!!email for order info)

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12550 Previous topic | Next topic