Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12448
View in linear mode

Subject: "wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTAug-09-06 02:27 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12448, "wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?"

i was planning on mounting my xbox where my airbag was in my new dash, but it doesnt fit depth wise. Any idea's on somewhere clean looking to mount it?

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?, Malenko, Aug-09-06 02:54 PM, #1
RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?, selmerguy2003, Oct-29-06 05:28 AM, #2
      RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-30-06 11:35 AM, #3
           RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?, BDTalon, Dec-09-06 02:03 PM, #4
                RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?, boosted60trimrst, Dec-09-06 08:21 PM, #5
                RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?, talon749, Dec-14-06 07:09 AM, #6
                RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?, BossRsT, Aug-08-10 01:37 PM, #7
                     RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?, RoninEclipse2G, Aug-09-10 01:34 PM, #8

MalenkoAug-09-06 02:54 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12449, "RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?"
In response to Reply # 0

clean? no idea.

Ive had it by the passangers feet and I had it in the trunk, trunk was better because everything was on the HD so there was no need to access the tray.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

selmerguy2003Oct-29-06 05:28 AM
Member since Nov 04th 2005
288 posts,
#12570, "RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?"
In response to Reply # 1

Under the seat. I had mine there with no problemd. The tray just clears the little ledge under there.

eclipse982nrRSTOct-30-06 11:35 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#12571, "RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by selmerguy2003
Under the seat. I had mine there with no problemd. The tray just clears the little ledge under there.

little late, lol

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

BDTalonDec-09-06 02:03 PM
Member since Jun 08th 2005
153 posts,
#12607, "RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?"
In response to Reply # 3

In your house... next to the tv.

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
AAHHHHHH it's the Bomex table top and bench deluxe! Get the holy wrench we need to purify..

boosted60trimrstDec-09-06 08:21 PM
Member since Sep 10th 2005
1183 posts,
#12608, "RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?"
In response to Reply # 4

whats the point of xbox without a live connection to play halo

LED tails : Done for now!
99 eclipse rst
cobalt blue met. paint,star stage 2 upgraded t3/t460trim turbo ceramic coated , polished compressor housing, ,optima yellow top, chrome i/c piping ,front mount ntercooler ,apexi turbo timer . zeitronix wb02 ,faze oil ,boost gauge,egt ,bosch 4x plugs,kyb agx struts, pro kit springs.17''adr venomous rims,Falken azenis ,brembo dilled/slotted rotors ,turbo xs bov ,oil catch can,manual shiftknob,autometer pyrometer egt , vortech sfmu,b&m fuel pressure gauge ,accel 310cc injectors ,gasketmatched and polished intake manifold ,58mm throttle body ,no egr,polished turbonetics wastegate,fuel pump rewire,homade fcd and a lot more .LED reverse lights ,sidemarkers and tails .atx to mtx swap . South bend tz clutch . Tons more
http://imageshack.us>

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=boosted60trimrst
My contribution to the wiki
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=crank%20arm%20spindle%20mod%20to%20fit%20power%20panels

talon749Dec-14-06 07:09 AM
Member since Jul 13th 2005
421 posts,
#12609, "RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?"
In response to Reply # 5

dude wouldn't an x box be a major weight adder haha might as well throw in a full atx computer and 22in crt monitor while your at it!

-Keith

'92 BMW 325i - 3.91 LSD....Cold air intake....M52 headers.....Track pipe....Remus back....Fan Delete....UUC short throw...M3 Clutch Flywheel & Drive Shaft...Tien Coil overs

I <3 the twisties

BossRsTAug-08-10 01:37 PM
Member since Feb 08th 2010
19 posts,
#13099, "RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by BDTalon
In your house... next to the tv.

+1... Whats the point? NO LIVE!!

Coupe with the pipe loud, sounds like a dragon!

RoninEclipse2GAug-09-10 01:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#13100, "RE: wheres a good spot to mount an xbox?"
In response to Reply # 7

Way to drag up old ass threads.

ASS

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12448 Previous topic | Next topic