Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12443
View in linear mode

Subject: "dash install kit" Previous topic | Next topic
mikes95talonAug-07-06 01:10 PM
Member since Jul 23rd 2006
7 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12443, "dash install kit"

hey guys. i just bought this dash install kit, and well i go to put it in, and it sits too far back, like its not flush with the console? i know its the right kit, any suggestions? thanks guys

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

EclipseSixAug-08-06 01:20 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2004
305 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12445, "RE: dash install kit"
In response to Reply # 0

usually they come with multiple mounting holes. if not, then there are little metal spacers you can get that push it forward a bit.

-------
96 Eclipse GS Auto
Full Tokico Suspension - Shocks/Struts and Springs 1.5" drop
17" Enkei RSF2's
Saving for turbo...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MalenkoAug-08-06 02:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#12446, "RE: dash install kit"
In response to Reply # 1

I didnt use an install "kit" I put the 1 DIN radio above the pocket plastic, screwed it into the metla brackets and then screwed in the brackets. Works perfectly...for me.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12443 Previous topic | Next topic