Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12393
View in linear mode

Subject: "Pics of Eclipses w/ Double DIN DVD Screens?" Previous topic | Next topic
HipHop615Jul-14-06 11:30 AM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12393, "Pics of Eclipses w/ Double DIN DVD Screens?"

I have a flip out Pioneer right now with 6.5 Inch Touch Screen LCD/TFT Screen....I love the flip out and they are easy to look at but now I want Navigation as well....I was looking into the N3 but just dont know about it yet....I also just got the Alpine BlackBird Portable Navigation Unit w/ its own 3.5 Inch Touch Screen and If I get the Double Din IVA-W200 Alpine DVD Screen you can hook up the Blackbird to it...Was seeing if anyone had pics of the Double DIN DVD system in their car I just think the shifter is going to cover it too much and its going to be too low but I wanna see some pics...Maybe someone here has the Pionner AVIC-D2, Dual XDVD8265, or Alpine IVA-W200? Thanks In Advance

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

EclipseTenzoRJul-14-06 06:12 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12394, "RE: Pics of Eclipses w/ Double DIN DVD Screens?"
In response to Reply # 0

Here is a picture of the unit I have.

Pioneer D1

http://imageshack.us>

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HipHop615Jul-16-06 03:56 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#12397, "RE: Pics of Eclipses w/ Double DIN DVD Screens?"
In response to Reply # 1

It looks nice but it just seems like you have to look at the ground just to see the screen, maybe Im just used to mine

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12393 Previous topic | Next topic