Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12065
View in linear mode

Subject: "Who has the bulldog keyless entry?" Previous topic | Next topic
96NTeclipseMar-12-06 05:58 AM
Member since Oct 06th 2003
214 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12065, "Who has the bulldog keyless entry?"

I'm installing it and ran into trouble. Which wires do you hook the lock and unlock wires from the module to? I tried to hook them up to the wires that actually trigger the locks to work (blue/pink and the blue/black) but this will not work. I also looked on their site and they said to hook it to the brown and brown/white wires that run to the switch. I did that to but still no lock and unlock. I can hear the relays working in the keyless module when I click lock/unlock on the remote so it must be these two wires that I am hooking up wrong. Anyone with experience?

Current Mods:
AEM V2 intake, MP 60mm TB, Accel 24lb injectors, Crane #12 cams,Ross forged 10:1 pistons, Eagle H-beam rods, ARP head and main studs,
Ported and polished head, Crane valve springs, PT rockers and lifters, MSD coil, Accel wires, AFX underdrive pulley,
DC sports ceramic coated header, Ebay testpipe, Apex-i N1 catback, 255 lph fuel pump, Apex-i SAFC, Spec Stage III clutch, Phantom Grip,
full Energy Suspension polyurethane bushing kit, Tokico springs and blue shocks, Russell steel braided clutch and brake lines,
17" Koning Imagines, NOS 100 hp direct port N20 kit

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

96NTeclipseMar-18-06 01:47 PM
Member since Oct 06th 2003
214 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12074, "RE: Who has the bulldog keyless entry?"
In response to Reply # 0

Update: You do hook the trigger wires from the unit to the brown and brown/white wires. Where I went wrong was hooking the purple wires from the module to +. They should have been grounded. Works great now.

So now all you future searchers shall be graced with my knowledge.

Current Mods:
AEM V2 intake, MP 60mm TB, Accel 24lb injectors, Crane #12 cams,Ross forged 10:1 pistons, Eagle H-beam rods, ARP head and main studs,
Ported and polished head, Crane valve springs, PT rockers and lifters, MSD coil, Accel wires, AFX underdrive pulley,
DC sports ceramic coated header, Ebay testpipe, Apex-i N1 catback, 255 lph fuel pump, Apex-i SAFC, Spec Stage III clutch, Phantom Grip,
full Energy Suspension polyurethane bushing kit, Tokico springs and blue shocks, Russell steel braided clutch and brake lines,
17" Koning Imagines, NOS 100 hp direct port N20 kit

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12065 Previous topic | Next topic