Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11592
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anyone know what alarm this is? (pics)" Previous topic | Next topic
Blk95GSOct-08-05 05:59 PM
Member since Jan 22nd 2002
214 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11592, "Anyone know what alarm this is? (pics)"
Oct-08-05 06:01 PM by Blk95GS

That sticker says " OK-8B "

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

thedawgOct-10-05 05:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11598, "RE: Anyone know what alarm this is? (pics)"
In response to Reply # 0

What is the FCC ID?
What is printed opposite the FCC ID, between the two screws & date wheels?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Blk95GSOct-10-05 08:21 AM
214 posts,
#11602, "RE: Anyone know what alarm this is? (pics)"
In response to Reply # 1

FCC ID: EZSDEI432
Des. 345,711

Blk95GSOct-11-05 04:41 PM
214 posts,
#11609, "RE: Anyone know what alarm this is? (pics)"
In response to Reply # 2

Seems like, maybe it's the kind... I should replace immediately.

TeamXtremeRSOct-12-05 03:10 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#11614, "RE: Anyone know what alarm this is? (pics)"
In response to Reply # 3
Oct-12-05 03:12 PM by XtremeRS

Its a referbished DEI(Directed Electronics) unit. All the referbs come back with no engraving on the cases so you dont really know what brand it is. It is a DEI unit though. I install DEI at work...I cant tell what the date code says on it, but it does look like an older model, at least 4-5 years old.

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Blk95GSOct-12-05 04:32 PM
214 posts,
#11618, "RE: Anyone know what alarm this is? (pics)"
In response to Reply # 4

Thanks for the info. I guess it needs another trip to the factory, I lost the siren output on it. Time to upgrade I guess.

Travis

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11592 Previous topic | Next topic