Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1152
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need Opinions" Previous topic | Next topic
FuSi0NJan-14-02 10:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1152, "Need Opinions"

Ok fellaz, Im trying to decide between these two pioneer head units:
DEH-P930 449.99
DEH-P9300 429.99
Need your opinions please, thanks

"Liberate Tutemea Ex Infernis"
More pics at www.cyn0sure.homestead.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Need Opinions, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Jan-14-02 05:24 PM, #1
RE: Need Opinions, FuSi0N, Jan-15-02 03:10 AM, #2
      RE: Need Opinions, Eric97GS, Jan-15-02 04:26 AM, #3
           RE: Need Opinions, FuSi0N, Jan-15-02 10:36 AM, #4
                RE: Need Opinions, LoudEclipse, Jan-17-02 05:54 PM, #5
                RE: Need Opinions, flossinpnoyracer, Jan-17-02 05:58 PM, #6
                RE: Need Opinions, Teameclipse804, Jan-17-02 08:44 PM, #7

Moderatorsd_eclipseJan-14-02 05:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1153, "RE: Need Opinions"
In response to Reply # 0

Well they are pretty much even. Feature wise there almost identical. About the only suggestion I could make is if you plan on adding amps to your system later on. Go with the 930 vs. 9300 as the 930 has higher output voltages for the rca's.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FuSi0NJan-15-02 03:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#1154, "RE: Need Opinions"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks for in the input, it looks like the 930 is ideal for my setup since I plan on hooking up two amps.

Eric97GSJan-15-02 04:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
325 posts,
#1155, "RE: Need Opinions"
In response to Reply # 2

I was just going to say the same thing my friend has the 930 and it is great for multiple amp apps.

97 Eclipse GS

FuSi0NJan-15-02 10:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1762 posts,
#1156, "RE: Need Opinions"
In response to Reply # 3

What do guys think about the price for the DEH-P930 at 449.99? I got that price off of etronics.com.

LoudEclipseJan-17-02 05:54 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1758 posts,
#1157, "RE: Need Opinions"
In response to Reply # 4

Abe, want to buy a custom fiber glassed box with 2 10"s the air space is off a little bit but with some 2x4 blocks, you can fix it, let me know, I am in San Jose
Chris

flossinpnoyracerJan-17-02 05:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
831 posts,
#1158, "RE: Need Opinions"
In response to Reply # 5

go to groupbuycenter.com they had shit for pioneer fo hella cheap

1999 GST

1997 RS

Teameclipse804Jan-17-02 08:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#1159, "RE: Need Opinions"
In response to Reply # 4

Make sure you buy from an authorized dealer. I'm not sure about the pricing. Do you need install too? GET THE PREMIERE 930 because it's a 2 year warranty vs 1 year for normal pioneer. That alone makes it worth it imo. If you are willing to come down here for the head unit, I can call a couple places for you to see how much they can get it for. The place I went to is authorized pioneer, and I ended up paying about the same price as best buy had the non-premiere head unit for, but it INCLUDED the labor, parts, and tax, and it was the premiere.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1152 Previous topic | Next topic