Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11441
View in linear mode

Subject: "what do you think about this box?" Previous topic | Next topic
LeakyMitsuAug-22-05 11:31 AM
Member since Nov 15th 2002
311 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11441, "what do you think about this box?"

Im going to try and sell these boxes. what do you guys think? Any suggestions?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7995232472

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: what do you think about this box?, joeck76, Aug-22-05 12:57 PM, #1
RE: what do you think about this box?, RSClipse9d7, Aug-22-05 01:51 PM, #2
RE: what do you think about this box?, nonamerat, Sep-02-05 07:12 AM, #3
RE: what do you think about this box?, VOTBLINDUB, Sep-02-05 10:18 AM, #4
      RE: what do you think about this box?, siueclipse, Sep-28-05 10:45 AM, #5
           RE: what do you think about this box?, J, Sep-28-05 05:41 PM, #6
                RE: what do you think about this box?, SPL_Eclipse, Sep-28-05 06:53 PM, #7
                     RE: what do you think about this box?, Jen, Oct-06-05 08:25 AM, #8
                          RE: what do you think about this box?, VOTBLINDUB, Oct-12-05 04:12 PM, #9
                               RE: what do you think about this box?, siueclipse, Oct-14-05 10:30 AM, #10
                                    RE: what do you think about this box?, Silv Blt, Oct-14-05 07:33 PM, #11
                                         RE: what do you think about this box?, BWtwoK, Oct-22-05 04:01 PM, #12

joeck76Aug-22-05 12:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11442, "RE: what do you think about this box?"
In response to Reply # 0

looks pretty good but i like mine better
http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=10&topic_id=11372&mesg_id=11424&page=

98 RS: Mods: Custom Stage 2 Turbo kit , 55mm throttle body, gutted cat, evo cat back exhaust, p/p intake manifold,p/p Head, af-x underdrive pulley, B&M short throw shifter,Built bottom end Je pistons eagle rods 8.8:1 compression.

Custom stage 2 hahn turbo kit
Hahn Super 16g turbo (ceramic coated)
Hahn manifold (ceramic coated)
Hahn Downpipe assembly
Hahn intercooler piping smic
Hahn oil line kit
Type s bov
2G Gsx smic
walbro 255 fuel pump
Synapse missing link
Vortech s-fmu
NGK Bkr7e11 Plugs
A-pillar w/boost, a/f, oil pressure gauges

New Addition: 2007 Eclipse GT 6 speed

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RSClipse9d7Aug-22-05 01:51 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#11443, "RE: what do you think about this box?"
In response to Reply # 1

Doesn't look bad but I wouldn't buy one. Good luck with your business venture.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

nonameratSep-02-05 07:12 AM
Member since Sep 22nd 2004
190 posts,
#11473, "RE: what do you think about this box?"
In response to Reply # 2

If I didnt have two 12's I would actually consider something like this. The only thing I would suggest, which is very small, just note the cubic inches inside the box. I only say this because I am a very picky person when buying stuff and would require knowing the size so I would know what kind of sound I would get out of it. Other then that everything looks great and if I ever revert to just one 12 then I hope your still making them!

VOTBLINDUBSep-02-05 10:18 AM
Member since Dec 29th 2003
403 posts,
#11474, "RE: what do you think about this box?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by joeck76
looks pretty good but i like mine better http://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=10&topic_id=11372&mesg_id=11424&page=

take the amp off the box, have it on something else, you dont want that vibrating, over a number of hours ur more likely to shake components loose

I just wish my car was as fast as it was loud. people tell me i should use my sub to push it, it might go faster.

siueclipseSep-28-05 10:45 AM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
#11556, "RE: what do you think about this box?"
In response to Reply # 4

JSep-28-05 05:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#11557, "RE: what do you think about this box?"
In response to Reply # 5

Hey siueclipse, you by chance have a template or something for the top of your box there?

That's exactly what I'd like to do, loox excellent!
- J

- J

SPL_EclipseSep-28-05 06:53 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
#11560, "RE: what do you think about this box?"
In response to Reply # 6

the last time someone asked me about a box i told her she had a nice one and i was privliged to get into it.

as for your box...it looks alright, but too much like a generic piece. widen it for two subs and fit it more to the contours and it will sell a LOT better.

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

JenOct-06-05 08:25 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2349 posts,
#11579, "RE: what do you think about this box?"
In response to Reply # 7

Cost of shipping would turn me away... But good luck!

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

VOTBLINDUBOct-12-05 04:12 PM
Member since Dec 29th 2003
403 posts,
#11617, "RE: what do you think about this box?"
In response to Reply # 8

heheh, i love you guys with you tiny shallow little enclosures. mine is big enough to put a motor i W7 12's need lotsa room

I just wish my car was as fast as it was loud. people tell me i should use my sub to push it, it might go faster.

siueclipseOct-14-05 10:30 AM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
#11623, "RE: what do you think about this box?"
In response to Reply # 9

my single 10w7 does just nicely with a 1000 watt amp

Silv BltOct-14-05 07:33 PM
Member since Apr 21st 2004
176 posts,
#11624, "RE: what do you think about this box?"
In response to Reply # 10

Yeah, some of us don't need crazy thump. My 10" Polk DVC hits hard enough for me.

She's been sold My best friend bought her though, so she's still in good hands.

Daily driver: 1993 Nissan Altima
Rocketship: 1985 Honda VF1100S
Project car: 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

BWtwoKOct-22-05 04:01 PM
Member since Sep 18th 2002
37 posts,
#11633, "RE: what do you think about this box?"
In response to Reply # 11

I'd much rather have a box that molds to the rear corners instead of up against the seat. Especially since I have my amps mounted to the rear of my seat right now LOL.

Woody

First 2k Neon with SRT Swap. Full Swap
Owner of a 97 eclipse RS.
Lets see how long this stays stock.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11441 Previous topic | Next topic