Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11393
View in linear mode

Subject: "Gauge Cluster.. Lights That Are Un-used?" Previous topic | Next topic
EclipseTenzoRAug-06-05 06:00 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11393, "Gauge Cluster.. Lights That Are Un-used?"

So the other night I am exploring a bit and I discover some lights in there that are unused such as Security and Fog.. I found a write-up on how to wire up the fog light indicator. Now my question is for you guys with the stock Security system, does that light illuminate for you guys or flash? I am going to put an aftermarket alarm in my car soon since it will be sitting for awhile while I am away in boot camp unless the girl decides to take it. But anyway. I am interested in using that light indicator instead of a flahsing red led that is typically used. So if anyone can give me some incite on this I would greatly appreciate it. And I will probably do a write-up for it if one is not already provided for the security light

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11393 Previous topic | Next topic