Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11309
View in linear mode

Subject: "diversity tuner" Previous topic | Next topic
joeck76Jul-20-05 02:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11309, "diversity tuner"
Jul-20-05 02:05 PM by joeck76

hey guys and girls, not sure if this is the right place to post but i have 2 tv tuners hooked up in my car currently, im running (2) 2 chanel antennas with boosters and for some reason i cant get any local band lower chanels like chanel 2,4,6,8,12 these are all local and they dont come in in the car, however i can get all the uhf chanels fine and clear? any ideas why? i know theres a guru out there that knows this crap, please help me out. by the way everything is all hooked up correctly, if i hook up a regular tv in my garage with a regular antenna i get the vhf channels but in my car i dont, puzzling???
edit: by the way this problem is with both tuners so that rules that out. they are both wired seperatly.

98 RS: Mods: Custom Stage 2 Turbo kit , 55mm throttle body, gutted cat, evo cat back exhaust, p/p intake manifold,p/p Head, af-x underdrive pulley, B&M short throw shifter,Built bottom end Je pistons eagle rods 8.8:1 compression.

Custom stage 2 hahn turbo kit
Hahn Super 16g turbo (ceramic coated)
Hahn manifold (ceramic coated)
Hahn Downpipe assembly
Hahn intercooler piping smic
Hahn oil line kit
Type s bov
2G Gsx smic
walbro 255 fuel pump
Synapse missing link
Vortech s-fmu
NGK Bkr7e11 Plugs
A-pillar w/boost, a/f, oil pressure gauges

New Addition: 2007 Eclipse GT 6 speed

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

a_miller_76Jul-20-05 06:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11310, "RE: diversity tuner"
In response to Reply # 0

Where are your antennas mounted? If you have them behind metal then you won't get signal.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

joeck76Jul-21-05 01:00 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#11311, "RE: diversity tuner"
In response to Reply # 1

they are actually mounted on the winshield one going acsoss the to and one going down the side on both sides, im thinking i should get a 4 channel rather than 2 2 channels.

98 RS: Mods: Custom Stage 2 Turbo kit , 55mm throttle body, gutted cat, evo cat back exhaust, p/p intake manifold,p/p Head, af-x underdrive pulley, B&M short throw shifter,Built bottom end Je pistons eagle rods 8.8:1 compression.

Custom stage 2 hahn turbo kit
Hahn Super 16g turbo (ceramic coated)
Hahn manifold (ceramic coated)
Hahn Downpipe assembly
Hahn intercooler piping smic
Hahn oil line kit
Type s bov
2G Gsx smic
walbro 255 fuel pump
Synapse missing link
Vortech s-fmu
NGK Bkr7e11 Plugs
A-pillar w/boost, a/f, oil pressure gauges

New Addition: 2007 Eclipse GT 6 speed

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11309 Previous topic | Next topic