Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #10746
View in threaded mode

Subject: "good car audio websites?" 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic
siueclipseMar-20-05 03:04 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2002
3504 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10746, "good car audio websites?"

What are some good car audio websites that have a lot on information? Im designing a setup that will make some people cream their pants, but i have more research to do.

Thanx

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3
DJ420aMar-20-05 03:13 PM
Member since May 19th 2004
1219 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10747, "RE: good car audio websites?"
In response to Reply # 0

I already creamed myself. Depends on what kinda research.....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

eclipse982nrRSTMar-20-05 03:37 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#10748, "RE: good car audio websites?"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by siueclipse
What are some good car audio websites that have a lot on information? Im designing a setup that will make some people cream their pants, but i have more research to do. Thanx

try www.sounddomain.com or www.uscaraudio.com

i wanna see or hear your ideas. i thought my new setup was gonna make everyone bust a nut or two, but maybe james is gonna throw me a hernea huh? lol

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

a_miller_76Mar-20-05 03:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#10749, "RE: good car audio websites?"
In response to Reply # 2

If you're posting serious threads like "Any info on SoundStorm amps?" then no one here is gonna "cream their pants" over your setup.

To answer your qustion there's:

caraudioforum.com
carstereo.com
realcaraudio.com

There's about a billion out there. Type "car audio forum" into google and have fun.

EclipseTenzoRMar-20-05 03:43 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#10750, "RE: good car audio websites?"
In response to Reply # 3

James, why you adding all this weight to your car now? Not going for 400whp now? Your making yoru car heavy as fuck between 19s, and a custom audio setup.

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

BumpinTalonMar-20-05 03:53 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2004
2381 posts,
#10751, "RE: good car audio websites?"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR
James, why you adding all this weight to your car now? Not going for 400whp now? Your making yoru car heavy as fuck between 19s, and a custom audio setup.

19s is only for the street, remember he said he still had the other rims for the track, and audio setups can be light if you choose your components carefully, as long as he doesn't get ultra-high end subs like W7s or XXXs that weigh 60 pounds a pop and makes a fiberglass or carbon fiber box instead of an MDF one it won't be that heavy.

you can ask the guys at http://www.canadiancaraudio.com/. A very, very knowledgeable bunch of people there.

1995 Eagle Talon ESi

a_miller_76Mar-20-05 04:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#10752, "RE: good car audio websites?"
In response to Reply # 5

But fiberglass on it's own will not support subs. You gotta frame it out with wood. You can't make a fast car with a "system", radio and 4 speakers yes...but anything that requires fiberglass and amps is gonna kill your speed.

siueclipseMar-20-05 05:37 PM
3504 posts,
#10753, "RE: good car audio websites?"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by a_miller_76
If you're posting serious threads like "Any info on SoundStorm amps?" then no one here is gonna "cream their pants" over your setup. To answer your qustion there's: caraudioforum.com carstereo.com realcaraudio.com There's about a billion out there. Type "car audio forum" into google and have fun.

actually the reason why i posted that was because a friend just bought one and was talking about how its the next uprising of jesus.

siueclipseMar-20-05 05:38 PM
3504 posts,
#10754, "RE: good car audio websites?"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR

im going to keep working on dyno power, but im not sure if im going to do much racing this year. everything im doing to the car can be un-done for race day

EclipseTenzoRMar-20-05 06:14 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#10755, "RE: good car audio websites?"
In response to Reply # 8

Got yea big buy... I just suggest you stick with a box then, or get a stealth box. Don't do anything crazy insane for a setup. I prefer clean setups anyway in my car because I like to keep trunk space. Probably would be best for you too James.

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

a_miller_76Mar-20-05 11:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#10756, "RE: good car audio websites?"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by siueclipse
Originally posted by a_miller_76 If you're posting serious threads like "Any info on SoundStorm amps?" then no one here is gonna "cream their pants" over your setup. To answer your qustion there's: caraudioforum.com carstereo.com realcaraudio.com There's about a billion out there. Type "car audio forum" into google and have fun.
actually the reason why i posted that was because a friend just bought one and was talking about how its the next uprising of jesus.

Then have your friend look this word up "Gullible".

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #10746 1 | 2 | 3 | Previous topic | Next topic