Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #10695
View in threaded mode

Subject: "My new headunit and system. pics." 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic
EclipsetipsMar-08-05 05:29 PM
Member since Mar 08th 2005
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10695, "My new headunit and system. pics."

Hey guys, im new to the forum and thought id show off my system as a first post. Heres what I got...

-Kenwood DDX7015 Head
-MB QUART PSD 216 Component Set
-MB Quart 6"x9" 's
-Custom sub enclosiuer housing 2 Alpine type R 12's
-MRD-M500 V12 AccuClass-D™ Mono Amplifier
-DIY ECLIPSE REVERSE NITE GLOW GAUGES
-DIY Red LED project

I plan on adding another amp to my trunk, a navigation system for the head and possibly an xbox or ps2 for fun. tell me what you think so far. thx.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2
EclipsetipsMar-09-05 04:45 PM
Member since Mar 08th 2005
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10707, "RE: My new headunit and system. pics."
In response to Reply # 10

no the face is not removeable.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

optimuspetersonMar-10-05 07:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#10710, "RE: My new headunit and system. pics."
In response to Reply # 11

It does have a 4 digit code u have to enter every time the car looses paower though.

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

donnyb373Aug-06-05 08:38 PM
Member since Apr 07th 2004
1122 posts,
#11395, "RE: My new headunit and system. pics."
In response to Reply # 12

i know this is an old post that im bringing back, but were did you guys get that hu and how much was it?, the reason i ask is im goin to be putting a whole new system in my car and im looking for somthin like that

ajcfalconAug-07-05 07:10 PM
Member since Nov 22nd 2003
1104 posts,
#11396, "RE: My new headunit and system. pics."
In response to Reply # 13

Im getting the pioneer AVIC-D1 which is very similar to that one. The only thing is... it doesnt play DVD's right off of it, you have to hook up an external DVD player. Reason im getting the Pioneer is because i have a buddy that works for Car Toys and he said those are on clearance in a couple weeks (getting ready for the D2 i suppose?).

Anyways, you can get the D1 on ebay for $1,100 ($1,499 at the store)... i would assume the Kenwood to be similar in price.

EclipseTenzoRAug-08-05 05:32 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
2386 posts,
#11398, "RE: My new headunit and system. pics."
In response to Reply # 14
Aug-08-05 05:35 PM by EclipseTenzoR

Compliments on your setup. Good choice with everything. I had the same subs as you except 10s and the same amp and they kicked ass. I wanted to do the same mounting that you did but never got around to fabricating it. Good choice all around, love what you did.

P.S .. You got a red car with black leather just like me.. High Five Represent!

Edit- Didnt realize how old this post was.. Damn

98' Eclipse GS- Hahn Stage 2- SOLD
02' Honda S2000- SOLD
04' Acura TL- Current Whip

VOTBLINDUBAug-09-05 08:34 AM
Member since Dec 29th 2003
403 posts,
#11401, "RE: My new headunit and system. pics."
In response to Reply # 15

i like the double din. those are nice, i played with one of those in camry. theyre neat

I just wish my car was as fast as it was loud. people tell me i should use my sub to push it, it might go faster.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #10695 1 | 2 | Previous topic | Next topic