Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6633
View in linear mode

Subject: "anybody lookin for kickpanels?" Previous topic | Next topic
koolade9Jul-12-03 02:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
537 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6633, "anybody lookin for kickpanels?"

well, I'm going to start building sealed fiberglass kickpanels for a few different cars and I'm trying to determine if there's a demand for em from you guys. qlogic sells plastic bolt-ons for $150-200 a set. I'm lookin at $250 a set for custom kicks. for you 5spd guys, they won't interfere with your clutch foot at all, and for the sq guys, I spend the majority of my time aligning them for proper imaging. They'll be for a 5 1/4 component set, and have a matching grey vinyl finish. The last set I made for my eclipse would respond all the way to 40hz with no audible distortion. Please email me at koolade9@hotmail.com if you're interested or if you know someone with a different car that's interested.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

SPL_EclipseJul-12-03 07:56 PM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6635, "RE: anybody lookin for kickpanels?"
In response to Reply # 0

do you have any pics? im not interested in buying any, but im interested to see what they look like. send the pics to vinsonjosh@hotmail.com if you get a chance. thanks!

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

finxsterJul-13-03 07:48 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2003
252 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6638, "RE: anybody lookin for kickpanels?"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm interested, but probably not for $250. post some pics, maybe they will change my mind.

http://photos.freeserve.com/public/detail.html?c_album=400479
Member#3206(LOL)

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself...

where the hell is the ceiling?

Teameclipse804Jul-13-03 08:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
#6640, "RE: anybody lookin for kickpanels?"
In response to Reply # 2

I think that 250 sounds a bit high. Something along the lines of 100 may be more reasonable. Once you get the mold going, you can go for quantity by having a lower price. Maybe pricing in socal is lower than the rest of the country though...

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6633 Previous topic | Next topic