Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6043
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anybody know where to get Infinity Security Codes?" Previous topic | Next topic
bing001May-04-03 05:06 PM
Member since Feb 18th 2002
85 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6043, "Anybody know where to get Infinity Security Codes?"

I had to take out my deck to get a jammed CD that was in there. I don't want to go to Satan for the codes, cuz they charge like 45 to just find the codes for the car.

Anyone know how to get them elsewhere?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

EvMan2345May-04-03 05:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6044, "RE: Anybody know where to get Infinity Security Codes?"
In response to Reply # 0

mitsu is the only place i think. You'll prob need your VIN number to verify that the unit is yours (why would someone steal a stock unit???)

Evan B
97 GS
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

(Its actually stock sarrono red, but my digicam sucks, so it looks like a different color)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jason_99ozGSMay-04-03 06:23 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
1286 posts,
#6046, "RE: Anybody know where to get Infinity Security Codes?"
In response to Reply # 1

Go to satan with your car along with your VIN and radio serial # which is on the bottom of the radio. To find the radio serial # just take out the center console and look under there. Then give satan those two things and hopefully they'll give it to you for free, that's what they did for me. At first though they mentioned it would be a charge or something, but I think that was just to find the serial # which I ended up doing on my own.

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS -Sold, I miss it

bing001May-05-03 05:30 AM
Member since Feb 18th 2002
85 posts,
#6047, "RE: Anybody know where to get Infinity Security Codes?"
In response to Reply # 2

Thanks man,

Pulled the serial and got the codes for free...

Former 420a owner
98 GST

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #6043 Previous topic | Next topic