Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #5865
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB: Custom box for back hach of 99 eclipse gs" Previous topic | Next topic
ALApr-15-03 06:53 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2003
26 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5865, "WTB: Custom box for back hach of 99 eclipse gs"

im lookion for a custom box that takes up the whole hach in the back of my gs. if u have one email me at Bigtymerz1123@aol.com if ur willin to sell thankz

SMoke em

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

mitiftoApr-15-03 08:50 AM
Member since Jul 20th 2002
906 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5866, "RE: WTB: Custom box for back hach of 99 eclipse gs"
In response to Reply # 0

*Bump*

or detailed instructions

Your Garage is not worthy
For the Masterpiece you built
That only looks like it cost a Fortune
While most flaunt their cars by going fast
You show off Standing Still

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RSClipse9d7Apr-15-03 08:53 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#5867, "RE: WTB: Custom box for back hach of 99 eclipse gs"
In response to Reply # 1

I have on in my car but it doesn't take up the whole trunk and I kinda want to keep it. I also made one for Powereclipes car... if you want I will make on for you and ship it depending on how car away you live (close enough to Allentown PA and I will meet you somewhere). Let me know what your system includes and I could do it no problem.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

scothernApr-16-03 04:06 AM
Member since Jul 07th 2002
998 posts,
#5877, "RE: WTB: Custom box for back hach of 99 eclipse gs"
In response to Reply # 2

Got any pictures? I could use some ideas/help.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

99 Eclipse RS

"Can't we all just hit a Bong"?

RSClipse9d7Apr-16-03 06:44 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2001
915 posts,
#5881, "RE: WTB: Custom box for back hach of 99 eclipse gs"
In response to Reply # 3

I never took any pics of my box but I think someone did at one the Lehigh Valley meet we had about 3 months ago. George's box is in my car now because he isn't on the road with his clipse right now. I will make sure he gets some pictures of it when it's all done.

97 RS- Runs, but never driven
2000 Subaru Outback- Daily Driver

audiophylApr-16-03 08:29 AM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
152 posts,
#5883, "RE: WTB: Custom box for back hach of 99 eclipse gs"
In response to Reply # 0

My box is for sale. It will hold 3 10" subs.

I'm in the Chicago area, and shipping is probably not an option.

Let me know!

Pics are on my website!

J. Mykel Hill
SLAP Mid-West Event Coordinator

jmykel@slapshow.com

Certified IASCA Judge
Certified SLAP Judge

http://members.cardomain.com/audiophyl

2002 Sound, Looks, & Performance National Champion--Advanced Mitsubishi

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #5865 Previous topic | Next topic