Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #3177
View in linear mode

Subject: "Stock Changer with Aftermarket deck???" Previous topic | Next topic
BlackKnightJul-09-02 11:24 AM
Member since Apr 04th 2002
46 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3177, "Stock Changer with Aftermarket deck???"

Will an aftermarket deck work with my stock Infinity Changer?

Thanks

1995 GS 5spd
17" ICW Racing 920's
Alpine CDA-9811 Headunit
2 12" MTX Thunder5000
MTX RT202 Amp

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamXtremeRSJul-09-02 01:39 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3178, "RE: Stock Changer with Aftermarket deck???"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm gonna say no on this. But there may be a slight possibility. Is your new deck a cd changer controller? There are several manufactureres who make adapter cables to mix different brands of changers with head units, but most are for adding and aftermarket changer to a stock cd changer controlling deck. I'm not too sure off the top of my head which company makes the chrysler changers..its a major aftermarket manufacturer i know, so there may be a possibility...thats all the info i can come up with for now..

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #3177 Previous topic | Next topic