Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #2004
View in linear mode

Subject: "5-channel amps" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamicjeclipseMar-27-02 04:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
871 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2004, "5-channel amps"

Are there any inexpensive but decent quality 5 channel amps out there? I need like 50(rms) x 4 and 250(rms) x 1 for the sub.

Or three channel amps to power my front speakers and sub.

Who was selling that 5-channel Alpine amp a couple months ago?

Ian | SoCal | Former 2GNT owner |
2GNT mods & pics: www.go.to/dsmdomination |
email: icjeclipse@earthlink.net |

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Teameclipse804Mar-27-02 04:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5174 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2005, "RE: 5-channel amps"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey Ian, most 5 channel amps are really expensive. My friend had a PPI 5 channel and it sounded really good. But if I were you, I would keep the current amp you have for the sub, then get a 2 channel or 4 channel for your speakers inside. Maybe that shop Eric knows could hook you up.

2004 WRX - WR Blue Pearl
1997 Eclipse GS - Royal Sapphire Pearl

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jasonhkoMar-28-02 04:18 AM
Member since Mar 19th 2002
229 posts,
#2006, "RE: 5-channel amps"
In response to Reply # 0

hey.. I was wondering around in Jersey once and I stumbled across a Kenwood factory refurbished store.. Just to see what was available,, I walked in and took a look.. I saw a nice 5 channel amp there. I dont remember the model number though.. I will try and find out once I get back to my cable connection.. Dial-ip just sucks.. but good for the road.. ANyways.. go check it out.. Kenwood.. Pretty good amps.

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #2004 Previous topic | Next topic