Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1506
View in linear mode

Subject: "what color should i paint my boxes" Previous topic | Next topic
ghostshellxFeb-14-02 11:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1506, "what color should i paint my boxes"

I'm almost finished with my fiberglass boxes, what color should i paint them? TIA

The 2GNT is Gone... and the curse too!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

dudasdFeb-14-02 12:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
735 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1507, "RE: what color should i paint my boxes"
In response to Reply # 0

Why not color match to either the interior or exterior od your car??? Either that or you can get crazy and paint them a nice shade of white and either let some neon color them or run a black light back there...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

brynden29Feb-15-02 02:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4079 posts,
#1508, "RE: what color should i paint my boxes"
In response to Reply # 1

I agree, I would paint them to match the color theme of your car.... wait.... that's what I did.

Brynden

vegasdsmrFeb-15-02 04:37 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#1509, "RE: what color should i paint my boxes"
In response to Reply # 2

i would paint em to match your interior color scheme

so did u lay the fiberglass yourself?? i have been ponderin layin sum for my rear seat enclosure, but havent gotten any good info.

hit me on email or aim sumtime "vegasdsmr" and well chat about it.

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

ghostshellxFeb-19-02 01:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
576 posts,
#1510, "RE: what color should i paint my boxes"
In response to Reply # 3

my exterior is whit and i'm thinking about puting some blue on the inside so i'm gonna wait til i find out what colors i'm going with

The 2GNT is Gone... and the curse too!!

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #1506 Previous topic | Next topic