Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #826
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: long beach newbie" Previous topic | Next topic
NemoNov-29-08 02:41 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#831, "RE: long beach newbie"
In response to In response to 4

Thank you all for the welcomes! I'll get some pics up asap, probably next week. I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this question yet but here goes. I recently added headers and a cat exhaust. Since the it takes my ride like 4 times as long to warm up. Is it that the headers actually dissapate that much heat? Also, since then, I keep tripping the o2 check engine light when it's cold and still running rich. Aggrevating but no BFD. It happens when I back off the throttle like stopping at a light. If I hit a few greens and warm it up it doesn't happen. I think, lol.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

long beach newbie [View all] , Nemo, Nov-28-08 02:56 PM
  RE: long beach newbie, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-28-08 05:19 PM, #1
RE: long beach newbie, Moderatorteklein, Nov-28-08 07:15 PM, #2
      RE: long beach newbie, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Nov-28-08 10:23 PM, #3
           RE: long beach newbie, ez, Nov-29-08 10:30 AM, #4
                RE: long beach newbie, Nemo, Nov-29-08 02:41 PM #5

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #826 Previous topic | Next topic