Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #345
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hi to all" Previous topic | Next topic
lost hybrid RFApr-15-08 10:16 AM
Member since Feb 28th 2008
10 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#345, "Hi to all"
Apr-15-08 10:18 AM by lost hybrid RF

Hi, I recently found out about this forum and would like to introduce myself and my 2gnt. I'm from Chicago, IL. I got my driver's license last summer and got 3 tickets within the first week I had it. Basically I rear ended a taxi and drove off, I got nervous. Later decided that turning myself in was the right thing to do. Went to court and didn't have to pay any of the tickets. Rest of my summer I looked for a car, mainly 2000 and up Toyota Celicas, someone tried to sell me a stolen vehicle. My friend told me to check out 2g Eclipses. We found a 98 Eclipse GS, it is completely stock and it had annoying and ugly tint on the back window and the 2 side rear windows. Brought it with 97k miles. Couple of months later, I got hit in the front passenger side. Had to replace front bumper, fender, hood, headlight, and windshield. The car is now half black prime and half burgundy. I'm trying replace my head gasket, belts and water pump. It has close to 102k miles, I hope it'll last me another 100k miles. I don't have much plans for it besides an Apexi N1 exhaust system, Injen or AEM cold air intake , some 17" or 18" Konigs Daylites wheels. thanks for reading as I enjoy reading some of your posts.

pics of the sad day:

such a sad day

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Hi to all [View all] , lost hybrid RF, Apr-15-08 10:16 AM
  RE: Hi to all, squeeb, Apr-21-08 01:46 PM, #1
RE: Hi to all, TeamDR1665, Apr-21-08 05:23 PM, #2
RE: Hi to all, MitsuEclipseGS, Apr-22-08 09:08 AM, #3
RE: Hi to all, Moderatorteklein, Apr-22-08 09:11 AM, #4

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #345 Previous topic | Next topic