Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1991
View in linear mode

Subject: "New to the fourms" Previous topic | Next topic
DSMTuner96Apr-04-11 10:13 AM
Member since Apr 04th 2011
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1991, "New to the fourms"

Hell everyone my names Michael, I'm from Virginia. And i'm new to the forums...and kinda to DSM's I bought my first DSM back in December of 2010. And i fell inlove with it...my car is a 1996 Eagle Talon. I paid 2800 for it and instanly began fixing it up...I put lowering springs on it and rear nsa trac racing stuts. it came with a set of 18 chrome rims. but i'm not a huge fan of chrome on my car so i traded them for a set of 17 black rims. I love the way it looks now. I'm still working on getting it built...right now i have it in the shop at BST Motorsports in Gretna Va and the guy there is turboing it for me he's running all custom piping and i have a precision 5857sp billet turbo with a turbosmart 38mm ultragate wastegate and a turbosmart kompact blow of valve. with a vibrant intercooler..i have a full exhaust from the turbo manifold with no cat under it with a vibrant muffler. Also i got a stage 4 Comp clutch with a lightened flywheel installed. And custom gauges all in the dashboard along with a quick release hub and custom steering wheel. I'm getting a Haltech stand alone fuel management system installed in the car. I got the headliner in the car redone to black and I have a set of racing seats that i have purchased that i will be putting in the car once i get it back along with a carbon fiber hood and sway bars and strut bars and a tie bar. i'm also switching the front end from a 96 eagle front end to a 99 eclipse front end with clear side signals.

If any of ya'll would like to see pics...just tell me how to upload them on here and i will Thanks for reading

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1991 Previous topic | Next topic