Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1943
View in linear mode

Subject: "Not really a new guy." Previous topic | Next topic
thormx353Feb-28-11 11:20 AM
Member since Apr 17th 2008
62 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1943, "Not really a new guy."

I've been on here for years using the information and threads everyone posts. This website is probably the reason why I know so much about our cars. I spent 600$ saving a 95 gs from a friend who didn't really know much about the car, and the fact that it had a blown motor and I had recently rebuilt motor in my 97 rs that torched my automatic transmission. I found it to be the perfect opportunity. After a summer of pouring every penny and spare time I could afford I came out with a car 100x times better than what I started out with. Unfortunately the western PA winter got the best of her and I hit a bank and totaled it. It's a bit discouraging to see all your hard work go down the drain but it was the best learning experience I had. Now I just need to decide whether or not I want to find another 420a, go to the awd darkside (for winter reasons), or move on to another brand. Here are some pictures. Hope you enjoy.

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/BMSimmons/Janet/

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Not really a new guy. [View all] , thormx353, Feb-28-11 11:20 AM
  RE: Not really a new guy., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Feb-28-11 11:31 AM, #1
RE: Not really a new guy., thormx353, Feb-28-11 02:21 PM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1943 Previous topic | Next topic