Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1934
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hello from KS" Previous topic | Next topic
2EclipseGSsFeb-16-11 03:07 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2011
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1934, "Hello from KS"

Hello 2GNT Community,
My name is Justen, I'm from Sedgwick, KS. I have been on the site a lot before registering finally. It has been a little bit since I registered & realized I better introduce myself. I have owned 3-420A Eclipses & currently have 2 of them. A 97 GS is my daily driver(auto) & a 99 GS is my project(5sp). I enjoy anything about cars and enjoy doing it myself(not paying some shop). I can do most mechanical stuff, but joined to learn about tuning & forced induction(want to do it right).
I'm having a little trouble using the search option(as many users tell others who post shit that already has answers, search first then post). I put in my keywords with lower case & capital letters & seem to get results not really related to my search, any pionters would be appreciated.

Look forward to getting to know all of you & learning from everyone.
Justen

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Hello from KS [View all] , 2EclipseGSs, Feb-16-11 03:07 PM
  RE: Hello from KS, 420agreenvilleSC, Feb-16-11 03:58 PM, #1
RE: Hello from KS, AdministratorCODE4, Feb-16-11 07:14 PM, #2
RE: Hello from KS, 2EclipseGSs, Feb-17-11 02:03 PM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1934 Previous topic | Next topic