Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1766
View in linear mode

Subject: "New 1998 Eclipse Spyder Owner" Previous topic | Next topic
bradster313Sep-23-10 01:54 PM
Member since Sep 07th 2010
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1766, "New 1998 Eclipse Spyder Owner"

Hi everyone, since im a active person in the forum world for my car i guess i would introduce myself. My name is brad and im in middletown,ohio. I just recently bought a 98 eclipse spyder for a great price and thought about flippin the car for almost 3 times what i had paid for it but being the gear head that i am i kinda fell in love lol. So far i fixed the leaky non functional top, full tune up, rear disc brake swap, detailed out the interior, shampooed the seats, new tires, and many other lil issues the car had when i bought it. I am full of know how when it comes to automobiles since its ben my hobby since i was 16 when i bought a 77' olds cutlass. If anyone needs any help on a 2g spyder let me know chances are i have a solution. Also i have had trouble signing up for dsm talk and a few other dsm/mitsubishi forums, something with the spam question is not popping up and then i cant even message the moderator, not sure if it is my web browser or what but if anyone can help on that it would help. Anyways Hi 2gnt forum people ! Will post pictures of all my work and on going projects that i can.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

New 1998 Eclipse Spyder Owner [View all] , bradster313, Sep-23-10 01:54 PM
  RE: New 1998 Eclipse Spyder Owner, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Sep-24-10 09:48 AM, #1
RE: New 1998 Eclipse Spyder Owner, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Sep-24-10 10:55 PM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1766 Previous topic | Next topic