Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #169
View in linear mode

Subject: "What's up!!" Previous topic | Next topic
jstmylkFeb-07-08 08:27 AM
Member since Feb 05th 2008
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#169, "What's up!!"

first off im reping VA..im just ur normal 23 year old guy with too many cars haha so heres the list

95 eclipse GS-black, completely stock, rebuilt motor being put back in right now

95 eclipse GS- 1st car-currently house of kolor black with house of kolor silver flake and house of kolor klear, VIS grade A carbon fiber hood..wingless.. 15% mirrored tint.. custom cat-back exhaust, buddy club rear bumper,custom stock side skirts molded to one piece with a custom vent, and a busted evo style front bumper, had air ride on it, took that off and have sum lowering springs slammin it abotu 2 inches not sure what kind they are they were on the car when i bought it,,carbon fiber dash trim, short shifter, black housing halo projectors, PIAA 5 inch fog lights, the engine is in the process of being rebuilt gettin ready for me to figure out how to put this custom turbo kit on i bought from a guy, and im taking the kit off and doin a stock 99 conversion and repaintin the car one soild color.. it had 18s on it i think im gonna keep it slammed and go with 17s this time

98 prelude- buddy club kit, 2 tone house of kolor paint (blue and silver),lambo doors,exhaust, header cold air intake, and 18s-wanna change this one all over too

00 GSXR 750-white and blue, repaintin to match the eclipse, slammed, chrome wheels,D&D exhaust and power commander, polished frame
and thats its pics will b up soon

64 impala ss-my riding gangsta whip being restored

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

What's up!! [View all] , jstmylk, Feb-07-08 08:27 AM
  RE: What's up!!, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Feb-07-08 08:37 AM, #1
RE: What's up!!, TeamDR1665, Feb-07-08 12:35 PM, #2
RE: What's up!!, Agas, Feb-07-08 04:58 PM, #3

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #169 Previous topic | Next topic