Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1637
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hello to all" Previous topic | Next topic
megaskillzMar-11-10 03:00 PM
Member since Oct 12th 2008
105 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1637, "Hello to all"

Hi. My name is Chris, and I am from Louisiana. I am not exactly new to the site but new to the forum. I had password issues in the past that prevented me from logging in. I am the proud owner of a 98 eclipse gs automatic. Although I love my dsm, I prefer it to be equipped with a manual transmission. Thanks to this site, I have found great information in great detail for an auto to manual transmission swap. I decided to go with a non-modular setup, and I have just about all the parts except for the clutch, flywheel, and a couple of mounts. Hopefully, by the end of the year I can complete the swap and get another set of tires and wheels. Not a big fan of the chrome wheels that are on my car now, but they were there when I purchased the car. Right now, I have basic upgrades that consist of cold air intake, exhaust, msd ignition wires, and ngk iridium plugs. I included a pic of how it looks now.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Hello to all [View all] , megaskillz, Mar-11-10 03:00 PM
  RE: Hello to all, 420agreenvilleSC, Mar-11-10 04:20 PM, #1
RE: Hello to all, Fallen4ng31, Mar-11-10 05:24 PM, #2
      RE: Hello to all, 420agreenvilleSC, Mar-11-10 06:07 PM, #3
           RE: Hello to all, megaskillz, Mar-12-10 02:58 PM, #4
                RE: Hello to all, Nightfall, Mar-12-10 06:52 PM, #5
                     RE: Hello to all, megaskillz, Mar-14-10 12:16 PM, #6

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1637 Previous topic | Next topic