Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #96548
View in linear mode

Subject: "How to install autometer 52mm boost/vaccuum gauge?" Previous topic | Next topic
clipse_2005Jul-31-06 01:47 PM
Member since Sep 15th 2005
269 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96548, "How to install autometer 52mm boost/vaccuum gauge?"

Well I have searched everywher I could think of, including this site, and I still cannot quite figure out how to hook up this particular boost gauge. The reason I say "this particular" one is because the gauge that I have has a VERY thin nylon hose as its source for boost/vaccuum. Whereas every write-up I have seen are people who have boost gauges that have a fairly thick vaccuum line coming from the gauge. I'm sure there are at least a few people on here who know what I am talking about what I talk about the thin nylon hose coming from the back of the gauge.

My main question is... how would you "tee" that small hose in with all of the larger vaccuum hoses in the engine bay? I've been looking for a part such as this online but have had no luck. Can anyone help me out?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

How to install autometer 52mm boost/vaccuum gauge? [View all] , clipse_2005, Jul-31-06 01:47 PM
  RE: How to install autometer 52mm boost/vaccuum gauge?, djtrickee, Jul-31-06 02:19 PM, #1
RE: How to install autometer 52mm boost/vaccuum gauge?, BumpinTalon, Jul-31-06 02:51 PM, #2
      RE: How to install autometer 52mm boost/vaccuum gauge?, EclipseTical, Aug-01-06 06:55 AM, #3
           RE: How to install autometer 52mm boost/vaccuum gauge?, clipse_2005, Aug-01-06 08:20 AM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #96548 Previous topic | Next topic