Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #89965
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: (WickedESI) Installed the DEI turbo insulation and turbo is glowing." Previous topic | Next topic
sikeSep-26-05 10:32 AM
Member since Aug 06th 2003
531 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89998, "RE: (WickedESI) Installed the DEI turbo insulation and turbo is glowing."
In response to In response to 2

Yes its covered, but I can still see where it connects to the manifold and the exhaust side. The parts I could see were glowing, even the begining of the dp. The lines should be flowing, I'll check anyway. The inner section was not glowing. It's auto turbo time'd at a minimum of 1m30s. Only the exhaust housing was glowing. Whats involved in water cooling it?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

(WickedESI) Installed the DEI turbo insulation and turbo is glowing. [View all] , sike, Sep-25-05 04:03 PM
  RE: (WickedESI) Installed the DEI turbo insulation and turbo is glowing., CrazyEclipse, Sep-25-05 08:50 PM, #1
RE: (WickedESI) Installed the DEI turbo insulation and turbo is glowing., WickedESi, Sep-25-05 09:20 PM, #2
RE: (WickedESI) Installed the DEI turbo insulation and turbo is glowing., sike, Sep-26-05 10:32 AM #3
RE: (WickedESI) Installed the DEI turbo insulation and turbo is glowing., Teametx, Sep-26-05 01:45 PM, #4
RE: (WickedESI) Installed the DEI turbo insulation and turbo is glowing., WickedESi, Sep-26-05 02:08 PM, #5
RE: (WickedESI) Installed the DEI turbo insulation and turbo is glowing., Moderatormicyek, Sep-26-05 02:36 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #89965 Previous topic | Next topic