Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #35324
View in threaded mode

Subject: "RE: custom IC and piping" Previous topic | Next topic
ErikDec-01-02 04:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35325, "RE: custom IC and piping"
In response to In response to 0

Well you can order the pipes from JCWhitney and pay 20 bux to have it welded w/ the BOV flange and all. I got a muff shop to build mine for 20 dollars on a press bender and I welded all the pieces for my 1g SMIC. With the 1g and pipe it was less than 50 bones for my stage II. I would personally order the WG to come with the 8 lb spring if you are positive that you will have an IC in the car when you install the kit. That way you don't have to go get a BC right away. See also (probably not) if they will cut a couple bucks off the price if it doesn't come with stage I pipe. I warn you, know what you're doing before you figure what you are doing. Putting a 1g,supra, or starion IC in takes fabrication and knowledge of what's going on. If you remotely don't think that you can not cut and weld or get something to fit, just save more money and get the stage II.

Shit is all apart. Typical...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

custom IC and piping [View all] , 2hot97GS, Dec-01-02 04:05 PM
  RE: custom IC and piping, Erik, Dec-01-02 04:27 PM #1
RE: custom IC and piping, Teamner947, Dec-01-02 06:06 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #35324 Previous topic | Next topic