Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #1597
View in threaded mode

Subject: "ARP head studs for our head are coming!!!!!!!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
MWCFeb-09-01 06:46 AM
Old School 2GNTer
251 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1597, "ARP head studs for our head are coming!!!!!!!!!!"

Hey guy's I just got back from CNNP performance (captain Nemo's), and I found out a couple of things. First Cris V is the owner of a 3Gen now and took his system out of the 2G. Second I told Nemo about the peice that Eric did on the ARP head studs and Nemo was not aware of ARP studs for our or his motors. So He called "someone" that is looking into getting the ARP made to fit our heads. He mentioned having the a washer thick enough so you dont have to have the head milled, or shortning the stauds that are too long. I will be keeping in touch with him on this as I will be needing this for my next mod (lowering my compresion for higher boost). I will keep you guy's informed. Also if any of you guy's want the metel head gasket shims that are 0.40 thick to lower your compresion let me know. The cost was $65.00 for me and should be the same for you guy's.
SEE YA!!!!!!!!!MWC

http://smkn95eclipsemwc.homestead.com/mainpage.html

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #1597 Previous topic | Next topic