Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109803
View in linear mode

Subject: "Turbo swap question & another general question" Previous topic | Next topic
got_psiMay-30-17 06:10 PM
Member since May 25th 2017
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109803, "Turbo swap question & another general question"

Hello everyone as you can probably notice I'm new to the forums and to "tuners" in general. My 2g Talon is my 1st non push rod v8 powered car(I've owned 10+ fox 3 chassis 5.0 mustangs) I'm really glad I found this forum and hope you guys can help.

My 1st question is, if I already have a Hahn super 20g(I have a full Hahn stage 5 turbo kit amongst many more mods) I don't have a problem w the turbo but I don't like how long it takes to spool. So this may sound like a dumb question so bear w me. If I wanted to replace just the turbo head unit could I do that w/o having to get all new turbo piping etc? I wanted to go w a gt35r or similar but depends how much of my current kid if any can be used.

Second does anyone know of a good shop in the metro Detroit area of MI or anyone here a mechanic that could come to my house and swap on my fresh stage 3 cimotorsports head onto my motor?

Any help in either area would be GREATLY appreciated and I look forward to utilizing this forum alot more

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109803 Previous topic | Next topic