Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109795
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nitrous 420a build" Previous topic | Next topic
thebroadcastMar-06-17 08:18 AM
Member since Mar 05th 2017
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109795, "Nitrous 420a build"

Dont know if this is all covered already tried looking and have looked into a few threads and got information but not all the way i want to go for 300whp or as close to it or higher with 100shot i have a 97 eclipse gs rebuilt M/T and rebuilt engine injen intake meagan headers and catback with msd coil i just got the head port and polished was planning on a complete built head i dont know which cam to go with but im leaning towards crane since i rarely see anyone use them and they seem to have nice specs over the crower ones beehive valve springs crower valves maybe a walbro 450 or 255 idk i also dont know what kind of injectors i should run since i want to run e85 this will not be a daily driver just a weekend fun car and the car im learning to build off of probably missing some questions but thats all i can remember at the moment if theres anything else you guys know of that might help reach the goal or higher other then a turbo let me know still deciding on intakes and all that i guess ill use megasauirt for tuning possibly retard timing if neccessary maybe a 60mm intake manifold and intake oh yeah leaving the bottem end stock for now im not rich but money is no issue just trying not to put as much money as i could i could keep going but i think ill stop here and respond accordingly since ive made a huge no periods essay

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Nitrous 420a build [View all] , thebroadcast, Mar-06-17 08:18 AM
  RE: Nitrous 420a build, bluespunk, Mar-08-17 05:14 PM, #1
RE: Nitrous 420a build, thebroadcast, Mar-08-17 08:36 PM, #2
      RE: Nitrous 420a build, bluespunk, Mar-08-17 10:48 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109795 Previous topic | Next topic