Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109718
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: 420a turbo question" Previous topic | Next topic
gingerw00ki3Nov-20-13 08:37 AM
Member since Jun 22nd 2012
15 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109719, "RE: 420a turbo question"
In response to In response to 0

I'm sure there are plenty of people who have had success with FMU's in their setups. Personally, I like the phrase "Trust is good, control is better" I would get a reputable high flow fuel pump (Walboro or something like that) and a brand named FPR. Set it to the stock setting (45-lbs or something like that?) and install your MS. They should adjust it for you while your getting it tuned. If you're planning on tuning it yourself, I highly recommend getting a copy of Engine Management Advanced Tuning by Greg Banish. It's a great introductory book into tuning and will help you determine what type of injectors to run, how much fuel pressure, injector timing... MS is an excellent platform and you get to learn a ridiculous amount about how petrol engines work.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

420a turbo question [View all] , Eclipse_96, Nov-20-13 08:03 AM
  RE: 420a turbo question, gingerw00ki3, Nov-20-13 08:37 AM #1

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109718 Previous topic | Next topic