Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109359
View in linear mode

Subject: "What afr with water/meth and speed based boost controller question." Previous topic | Next topic
VendorRed90SevMay-06-12 06:55 AM
Member since Aug 28th 2010
261 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109359, "What afr with water/meth and speed based boost controller question."

So I've got a progressive meth kit and I'm running the portfueler with the 16g (Hahn kit). I was going to shoot for a solid 11.5:1 afr with the water/meth, does this sound good? Any additional advice? Also, I wasn't expecting to be pulling any timing with the water/meth up to 20psi with the 16g, at what point, if any, do you think timing need to be removed? My last question is, does anyone know of a speed based boost controller or a boost per gear controller that will work with our cars?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

What afr with water/meth and speed based boost controller question. [View all] , VendorRed90Sev, May-06-12 06:55 AM
  RE: What afr with water/meth and speed based boost controller question., PinkPixi, May-06-12 06:58 AM, #1
RE: What afr with water/meth and speed based boost controller question., SilvrEclips, May-07-12 05:39 AM, #2
      RE: What afr with water/meth and speed based boost controller question., PinkPixi, Jun-10-12 02:30 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109359 Previous topic | Next topic