Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #90081
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
djtrickeeSep-30-05 06:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90185, "RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo"
In response to In response to 34
Sep-30-05 06:52 AM by djtrickee

Originally posted by BumpinTalon
Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by BumpinTalon blah blah blah.
You... are a rambling idiot. This post was over 2 days ago. Way to keep it going chimpo. lmao. But your attempt at insults is getting better though! keep up the good work! hahahaha. I love how you get so angry that you have to resort to personal attacks. That cracks me up the most. Truest form of flattery imo. Thanks. God its so easy to get to you fuckin' n3wbie retards these days. I used to have to work way harder!
dunno about you but I don't think I'd take any shit from somebody who can't even paint his engine bay properly, makes wild boasts about his car, and never actually works to support his suggestions with any real knowledge. you're a fuckin pretender, trickee, you don't know shit. When you get called out, reason through it, don't be a dick. You seem to come on the internet with the sole purpose of being a dick, so whatever. Get a life.

See that wasn't as good. Guess you lost it. Try again. Using the same lame ass personal insult in 2 or 3 posts just doesn't cut it. Maybe its because you are a stupid n3wbie who doesnt know much? or maybe you're just not trying. I guess I expected too much from you. Oh well. Hell even eclipsetunerhingefucker did a way better job!
lmao.
I am a dick, thats for sure! but at least I have one. Oh, and an asshole too. Just check my feedback!

NEXT!!

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo [View all] , EclipseTenzoR, Sep-27-05 09:22 PM
  RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, WickedESi, Sep-27-05 09:35 PM, #1
RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, EclipseTenzoR, Sep-27-05 10:02 PM, #2
      RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, WIDECLIPSE, Sep-28-05 03:23 AM, #3
           RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, djtrickee, Sep-28-05 05:18 AM, #4
                RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, BumpinTalon, Sep-28-05 09:22 AM, #5
                     RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, djtrickee, Sep-28-05 10:06 AM, #6
                          RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, BumpinTalon, Sep-28-05 10:30 AM, #7
                               RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, djtrickee, Sep-28-05 11:55 AM, #8
                                    RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, BumpinTalon, Sep-28-05 02:07 PM, #9
                                         RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, sike, Sep-28-05 02:47 PM, #10
                                         RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, sike, Sep-28-05 02:51 PM, #11
                                         RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, djtrickee, Sep-28-05 03:41 PM, #12
                                              RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, BumpinTalon, Sep-28-05 07:00 PM, #13
                                                   RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, eclpsmoneypit95, Sep-28-05 07:12 PM, #14
                                                   RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, EclipseTenzoR, Sep-28-05 10:08 PM, #15
                                                   RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, WIDECLIPSE, Sep-29-05 04:22 AM, #16
                                                   RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, BumpinTalon, Sep-29-05 07:03 AM, #20
                                                   RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, djtrickee, Sep-29-05 05:17 AM, #17
                                                        RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, youkickedmydog, Sep-29-05 06:07 AM, #18
                                                             RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, djtrickee, Sep-29-05 06:25 AM, #19
                                                             RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, BumpinTalon, Sep-29-05 07:14 AM, #21
                                                                  RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, djtrickee, Sep-29-05 09:19 AM, #24
                                                                       RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, BumpinTalon, Sep-29-05 10:19 AM, #25
                                                                            RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, djtrickee, Sep-29-05 10:40 AM, #26
                                                             RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, BumpinTalon, Sep-29-05 07:21 AM, #22
                                                                  RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, DarkEclips96, Sep-29-05 09:04 AM, #23
                                                                       RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, Blizare, Sep-29-05 12:40 PM, #27
                                                                            RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, djtrickee, Sep-29-05 01:46 PM, #28
                                                                                 RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, EclipseTenzoR, Sep-29-05 01:58 PM, #29
                                                                                      RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, youkickedmydog, Sep-29-05 02:24 PM, #30
                                                                                      RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, CustomGS, Sep-30-05 07:19 AM, #36
                                                                                      RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, BumpinTalon, Sep-29-05 06:34 PM, #31
                                                                                           RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, EclipseTenzoR, Sep-29-05 09:40 PM, #32
                                                                                           RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, djtrickee, Sep-30-05 05:39 AM, #33
                                                                                                RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, BumpinTalon, Sep-30-05 06:31 AM, #34
                                                                                                     RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, djtrickee, Sep-30-05 06:51 AM #35
                                                                                                          RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, BumpinTalon, Sep-30-05 07:49 AM, #37
                                                                                                               RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, djtrickee, Sep-30-05 08:05 AM, #38
                                                                                                                    RE: Stuff To Buy Since I am Going Turbo, TeamAvenger, Sep-30-05 08:46 AM, #39

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #90081 Previous topic | Next topic