Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 6 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #80064
View in linear mode

Subject: "interesting site (calculators, H2O injection, comedy too)" Previous topic | Next topic
hollowDec-05-04 09:02 AM
Member since Dec 03rd 2004
39 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#80064, "interesting site (calculators, H2O injection, comedy too)"
Dec-05-04 09:04 AM by hollow

I was doing some research on water injection systems and came across this page:

http://www.rbracing-rsr.com/waterinjection.html
Some very good info there (although many here likely know as much about water injection), but I thought it well presented and a good read.

They also feature a link on all of their pags titled "Eat Shit." Fairly entertaining read if you've got the time.
http://www.rbracing-rsr.com/eatshit.htm

Do some looking around there and you'll find a variety of calculators, some useful information, and one hell of sweet wastegate. They've been building turbocharged motorcycles for over 20 years now, so I think it's safe to say they're the dog's bollocks for sure.

Thought I'd share.

EDIT:
If you want a real laugh, check out their information on building your own turbo system. A pleasant surprise!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

interesting site (calculators, H2O injection, comedy too) [View all] , hollow, Dec-05-04 09:02 AM
  RE: interesting site (calculators, H2O injection, comedy too), babybeclipse, Dec-07-04 09:53 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #80064 Previous topic | Next topic