Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 5 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #75361
View in linear mode

Subject: "question for a 2gnt guru" Previous topic | Next topic
jwhitAug-22-04 04:19 PM
Member since Aug 14th 2003
112 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#75361, "question for a 2gnt guru"

I have a 96 talon with the hahn stage 2 kit and a bunch of other upgrades. The state I live in just started doing emissions tests this year and my car does not have the egr system or evap system. I could spend a day putting all this shit back on my car, but I would rather find a way to fool the ecu into thinking everything is ok. I am pretty sure this can be done with some resistors added to the unused connectors, but I dont know what ohms to use. Does anybody have a clue which resistors to use and which color wires to put them on. Or does anybody have a wrecked ass 95 talon I can buy real cheap so I can swap vins and have my car re registered as a 95. Please Help. BTW the emissions test does not use a sniffer, just the obd2 port, so all I need to do is fool the ecu. Thanks.

Always console a girlfriend in the death of a cat. Even if secretly you are the one who set it on fire and threw it into the ceiling fan.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

question for a 2gnt guru [View all] , jwhit, Aug-22-04 04:19 PM
  RE: question for a 2gnt guru, siueclipse, Aug-22-04 04:57 PM, #1
RE: question for a 2gnt guru, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Aug-23-04 06:54 AM, #2
      RE: question for a 2gnt guru, jwhit, Aug-23-04 01:08 PM, #3
           RE: question for a 2gnt guru, jwhit, Aug-23-04 01:13 PM, #5
RE: question for a 2gnt guru, mkerley, Aug-23-04 01:12 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #75361 Previous topic | Next topic