Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #7175
View in linear mode

Subject: "Leaky leaky fuel is bad" Previous topic | Next topic
SemperboostJul-07-01 06:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1072 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7175, "Leaky leaky fuel is bad"

Okay i've been gettin bad gas mileage forever now and i found out its my FPR that's leaking...real bad. Luckily I never boost out here (have you ever tried to boost when it's 110 degrees in the shade) Anyways I need your guys help with the Vorteh FPR of the Star Kit. Okay you know how it looks like a disk/ cylinder and a little cylinder thing comming out. Well there is a connection comming out the side of the little cylinder thing..i think it goes to the rail. But THAT fitting is leaking! Thing is I can't tighten this L fitting cuz it's hitting against itself. How the hell did the shop get the fucker on in the first place? If anyone can help i would appreciate it. Thanks

Alvin
USMC
96 RS Star stage I/ Starion I/c

Alvin

http://www.cardomain.com/id/96rst

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Leaky leaky fuel is bad [View all] , Semperboost, Jul-07-01 06:58 AM
  RE: Leaky leaky fuel is bad, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jul-08-01 02:08 PM, #1
RE: Leaky leaky fuel is bad, speedracer21, Jul-09-01 06:59 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #7175 Previous topic | Next topic