Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #57284
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorCorbinSep-30-03 02:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57306, "RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users"
In response to In response to 2
Sep-30-03 02:02 PM by Corbin

I recently loaded the software on a couple different laptops with success. I went to the page that Matt mentions and downloaded the 5 files. After the download is complete, make sure that the file extensions are right. Some computers will automatically change the file extension of one of the files and that will screw everything up (you won't be able to load the program). Then put ECU1.cab, Setup.exe, and Setup.lst onto a floppy disk. Then put ECU2.cab onto a second disk. Insert the first disk into the drive and open Setup.exe on the disk. That should open the setup program. It will soon prompt you to insert the second disk. Do this and let the program continue. Setup should complete now. If setup did not complete properly, the files you put on the disk will be corrupted. You will have to delete them and re-copy them from the hard drive of the computer that you downloaded them on. Now head out to the car and turn it on (powering up the EIC). Plug the serial cable into the computer and EIC. You should now be able to open the ECU32 program (its for the standalone fuel system). You may have to select the proper comm port under "comm" menu. You should be able to look under the "view" menu and select license. Then input the number 255-255-255. If it accepts this, then you are ready to go. Shut down the ECU32 program and open Super.exe on your hard drive. You may have to select the comm port under the "port" menu. Click "go" to communicate with the EIC. I did this from memory, but I think this is the right way.

Corbin

'95 ESI-T
HRC+FMIC+ETC...

Gimme fuel...Gimme fire...Gimme that which I desire

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users [View all] , Teametx, Sep-30-03 09:29 AM
  RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, Matt_95tgs, Sep-30-03 11:44 AM, #1
RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, Teametx, Sep-30-03 01:05 PM, #2
      RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, ModeratorCorbin, Sep-30-03 02:00 PM #3
      RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, el2oCz, Sep-30-03 02:11 PM, #4
           RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, Teametx, Sep-30-03 02:18 PM, #5
                RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, SolarYellowEclipse, Sep-30-03 08:05 PM, #6
                RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, Teametx, Oct-01-03 05:05 AM, #8
                     RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, SolarYellowEclipse, Oct-02-03 12:06 AM, #11
                RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, zhr420, Sep-30-03 10:29 PM, #7
                     RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, Teametx, Oct-01-03 08:42 AM, #9
                          RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, Teametx, Oct-01-03 05:46 PM, #10

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #57284 Previous topic | Next topic