Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #57284
View in linear mode

Subject: "Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users" Previous topic | Next topic
TeametxSep-30-03 09:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57284, "Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users"

I have installed corbins 8 injector system. But so far I have not been able to configure the EIC with my laptop. The software on the 034efi.com is missing required libraries and I emailed Javad of 034 efi about this problem. He insisted on snail-mailing me a set of 3.5 inch floppy disks. Well i think most people know in this day and age the floppy disk is about as good as a punch card. All the disks have invalid filesystems. I really need to get this software running. The super.exe software gives me an error message about not being able to open the com port and will now exit. This is on my laptop, but on my desktop the program runs fine. When i press the GO buttion it will show the matrix part of the application and attemt to connect to the eic via serial port. On my laptop it does not show the matrix and gives me a completely different error message that I believe is related to the software not being able to access the serial port due to a missing/invalid library.

So my question is, can someone please send me the correct software? This is driving me nuts, javad will NOT email or give me a url to get the software. I assume it has a proper setup application that will install the proper libraries unlike the super.exe program available on his web site. Thank you.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users [View all] , Teametx, Sep-30-03 09:29 AM
  RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, Matt_95tgs, Sep-30-03 11:44 AM, #1
RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, Teametx, Sep-30-03 01:05 PM, #2
      RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, ModeratorCorbin, Sep-30-03 02:00 PM, #3
      RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, el2oCz, Sep-30-03 02:11 PM, #4
           RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, Teametx, Sep-30-03 02:18 PM, #5
                RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, SolarYellowEclipse, Sep-30-03 08:05 PM, #6
                RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, Teametx, Oct-01-03 05:05 AM, #8
                     RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, SolarYellowEclipse, Oct-02-03 12:06 AM, #11
                RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, zhr420, Sep-30-03 10:29 PM, #7
                     RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, Teametx, Oct-01-03 08:42 AM, #9
                          RE: Attn: Corbin / or other 8 injector users, Teametx, Oct-01-03 05:46 PM, #10

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #57284 Previous topic | Next topic