Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #55769
View in linear mode

Subject: "I need help with a picture." Previous topic | Next topic
lickscissorsSep-08-03 10:19 AM
Member since May 07th 2003
1206 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55769, "I need help with a picture."

The only reason i posted this on turbo & nitrous is because i figure the majority that have pictures of this would be from installing a fmic.......
ok, i have a 95 eclipse. i used to have a stillen front end on it (it was broke pretty bad because the car was lowered way tooo low)....so i just recently bought a new front end and put it on the car and painted it after installing new suspension to raise it up some......now for the help....i am trying to get the stillen front end warrantied and i told the guy that im just installing a fmic and that was why it was off....anyways i need a picture of a blue eclipse/talon with the front end off and as close to stock heighth as possible....he also wanted the picture dated so if you have one that is recent i will appreciate it very much......please help a fellow dsm'er out....thanks in advance
( i would just take my front end off and stick a jack under it, but i got a pretty cheap front end that was almost impossible to get it to fit right, so i dont want to mess with it)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I need help with a picture. [View all] , lickscissors, Sep-08-03 10:19 AM
  RE: I need help with a picture., lickscissors, Sep-08-03 05:48 PM, #1
RE: I need help with a picture., MotoFool, Sep-11-03 07:53 PM, #2
      RE: I need help with a picture., lickscissors, Sep-12-03 03:29 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #55769 Previous topic | Next topic