Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 5 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #5302
View in linear mode

Subject: "Thanks Bill...(I'm LONG again...sorry)" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamJasonESi_TMay-22-01 02:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5327, "Thanks Bill...(I'm LONG again...sorry)"
In response to In response to 24

LAST EDITED ON 22-May-01 AT 07:34 PM (PST)

I just want to say thank you "again" Bill for even participating to the amount of indignation that's pretty obviously been shown here. Hell, pretty much throughout both worlds, here and DSMtalk.com, I'm pretty damn surprised at the amount of disrespect you receive for merely running a business as you see fit an offering whatever advice or opinions as you see fit. As you know, I've always been a big supporter of your product and appreciate both the posts you make here as well as the time you've taken to talk with me on the phone.

I think it's absolutely WRONG for people to criticize you for not offering tech support to others who have chosen to go by way of another product and then expect you to graciously support them in their own turbocharging endeavours. As Bill has already alluded to, I bought the HRC system to take full advantage of that very advantage. I certainly would feel cheated should Bill start a "charity hotline" for STAR customers (or others) as they try to overcome their own difficulties. Not only as a fairness issue, but the exclusivity and the "extra" price I paid for. (I also feel that my almost 13 thousand HARD turbocharged miles are another testament to his product and design) I feel you choose your own "poison" by going another way...

On another note, I don't work for a private law firm, but if I did, do you think I would go around handing out "free" legal advice to some, while choosing to make others pay? I think you would all agree that type of behavior would dilute and saturate the value of my services, while at the same time set me up for possible ethical violations and malpractice lawsuits. Explanation: Should Bill decide to give you his professional advice regarding a system that he has not tested, that MIGHT set himself up for his own exposure to legal action. As a professional in the field of turbo performance, he is a "merchant of that kind" and one (ex. STAR customer) may be able to link any deficient (or misapplied) advice that results in damages, to a possible suit to Mr. Hahn. This situation can be analogized with a doctor giving you medical advice off-the-cuff, and you getting sick as a result from his advice. (i.e. he suggests that you take drug X without having your complete medical record and failing to recognize an allergic reaction that could result...)

(anyhow, as usual, I get way too long-winded and carried away...)

Either way, many here should be grateful at the participation Bill offers "free" here and showing anything but gratitude does nothing but astound me. Don't get me wrong. I thoroughly enjoy when Bill and Skrilla have debates regarding issues. But then again, when it gets personal, and attacks on the integrity of the way you run YOUR BUSINESS makes me just shake my head.

For anyone to come in here and be judged shouldn't happen. And Raizin, I certainly never judged you when Adel explained a certain bad situation with you. ( http://www.2gnt.com/dcforum/DCForumID25/408.html)

QUOTE:

"You guys have to be careful dealing with Raizin (Paguio, Rick.) hell don't even deal with him till it's face to face.

Why? Well, over a year ago, I sold him my springs for hella cheap, they were in perfect condition, I sold them cause I needed the money so bad. I had 3 or 4 buyers but I thought needed them the most and he was a member of out 2GNT. anyway, he sent me bad check (I used COD) and as soon as I told him, he kept telling me " I am hella broke now, and I promise I will give them to you next week, I will even pay you an extra $20 to make it up" (sounded too good to be true)

3 months later (after telling me the same thing) he then said he does not need them and he will send them back, then I was like "whatever" waited hella long and never saw the money nor the springs. I also believe I am not the only one who got burnt by him (RAIZIN)

So I kept e mailing him asking for the money or the springs till he decided to talk shit and said "I have no money or springs" not only that, he also called me (Arabic ASS MOTHERFUCKER) now that does not sound very nice, he has been calling me names and all, and now he is being Racist. this is just messed up"

All I'm saying is that people should treat Bill just as you would treat any other poster, if not better, on the board (WITH RESPECT) and not have any feeling of "entitlement." Too many in our generation have that ridiculous attitude...

Bill, I hope that you continue to post here and you can overlook many of these "ettiquette-challenged" posters just as you probably have to in your real-life business situations.

Jason
98' Eagle Talon ESi-T
Mitsu Super 16g Turbo(HRC)/Custom FMIC

http://springfielddsm.homestead.com/JasonsPics.html

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A [View all] , TeamStan2gnt, May-19-01 04:36 PM
  RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, Jason 95 GS Turbo, May-19-01 05:24 PM, #1
RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, RAIZIN, May-19-01 06:56 PM, #2
      RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, klipzracer, May-19-01 11:57 PM, #3
      RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, TeamStan2gnt, May-20-01 01:52 AM, #4
RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, RS_Guy, May-20-01 10:08 AM, #5
Detonation can cause engine failure, Armond30, May-20-01 11:07 AM, #6
RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, DAVE_FL (Guest), May-20-01 12:01 PM, #7
      RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, Phat99Eclipse, May-20-01 12:29 PM, #8
           RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, RS_Guy, May-20-01 01:47 PM, #9
                RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, TeamWyatt, May-20-01 03:38 PM, #10
                RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, Jason 95 GS Turbo, May-20-01 04:13 PM, #11
                     RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, 95ESi, May-20-01 04:20 PM, #12
                          RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, RAIZIN, May-20-01 06:20 PM, #13
                               RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, 99GSBBTurbo, May-21-01 01:59 PM, #15
                RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, Phat99Eclipse, May-21-01 01:54 PM, #14
                     RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, RAIZIN, May-21-01 04:09 PM, #16
                          RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, Armond30, May-21-01 04:27 PM, #17
                          RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, TeamStan2gnt, May-21-01 05:14 PM, #18
                               RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, VendorHRC, May-22-01 04:28 AM, #19
                          RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, VendorHRC, May-22-01 10:01 AM, #20
                               RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, VendorHRC, May-22-01 10:04 AM, #21
                               RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, RAIZIN, May-22-01 10:58 AM, #22
                                    RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, RAIZIN, May-22-01 12:45 PM, #23
                                         RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, VendorHRC, May-22-01 01:42 PM, #24
                                              Thanks Bill...(I'm LONG again...sorry), TeamJasonESi_T, May-22-01 02:27 PM #27
                                                   RE: Thanks Bill...(I'm LONG again...sorry), RAIZIN, May-22-01 02:33 PM, #29
                                                        RAIZIN, get a life!!! (let the flames begin), Armond30, May-23-01 04:28 PM, #36
RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, RS_Guy, May-22-01 02:04 PM, #25
RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, XT_DSM, May-22-01 02:24 PM, #26
RE: So what does Hahn have to say about detaonation and the 420A, RAIZIN, May-22-01 02:28 PM, #28
      RAIZIN, RS_Guy, May-22-01 02:41 PM, #30
           RE: RAIZIN, TeamStan2gnt, May-22-01 05:15 PM, #31
           RE: Detonation and 420A, VendorHRC, May-23-01 03:03 AM, #32
                RE: Detonation and 420A, TeamStan2gnt, May-23-01 03:28 AM, #33
                     RE: Detonation and 420A, VendorHRC, May-24-01 07:08 AM, #39
           RE: RAIZIN, RAIZIN, May-23-01 06:38 AM, #34
                Will everyone grow da FAK up?, Kory, May-23-01 07:24 AM, #35
                     RE: Will everyone grow da FAK up?, 99GSBBTurbo, May-23-01 06:37 PM, #37
                          RE: Will everyone grow da FAK up?, jZa, May-24-01 05:05 AM, #38

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #5302 Previous topic | Next topic