Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #52807
View in linear mode

Subject: "** I NEED HELP ****" Previous topic | Next topic
MITSURACERJul-28-03 02:26 AM
Member since Jun 07th 2003
159 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#52807, "** I NEED HELP ****"

i finally figured out teh hesitation it was the black box, one of teh wires disconnected from the black box. so teh car ran fine all day yesterday. no problems. i went and degreased the engine. just the valve cover and what not area. i sprayed water all over though ligt stream didnt flood or anything. car ran fine i drove about an hour to be sure everything was fine. it was i parked teh car. i woke up this morning got in the car and it started fine. then BAM 3600-3700 rpm nuthin it just sputters and wont move. from idle to 3700 its fine then all of a sudden it just drops. the air fuel gauge says lean and stays there while its sputtering. oner of my buddies said it might be the ecu. please tell me its not that. thswi is what i have on my car
*star stage 2 w/ vortech fmu (boost dependent one that comes with it)
*msd 8.5 wires
*ngk 7 e's
*missing link
everything esle is stock so far. could it be the coil causing this or anything with spark or could it be not enough fuel. maybe the regulator is nt working or the vacuum hose is disconected or something. im tripping out here. the car runs great all the way till 3700 rpm. anyone have any ideas i can check after work. sorry its so long i just wanted to explain the whole egreasing thing and all. hopefully something just got wet and i can dry it out.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

** I NEED HELP **** [View all] , MITSURACER, Jul-28-03 02:26 AM
  RE: ** I NEED HELP ****, RxR_Eclipse, Jul-28-03 04:19 AM, #1
RE: ** I NEED HELP ****, TeamJasonESi_T, Jul-28-03 05:01 AM, #2
RE: ** I NEED HELP ****, whodatt1, Jul-28-03 06:12 AM, #3
      RE: ** I NEED HELP ****, MITSURACER, Jul-28-03 06:29 AM, #4
           RE: ** I NEED HELP ****, MITSURACER, Jul-28-03 05:26 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #52807 Previous topic | Next topic