Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #1645
View in linear mode

Subject: "lightened flywheel and stalling" Previous topic | Next topic
Jason 95 GS TurboFeb-12-01 02:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
183 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1645, "lightened flywheel and stalling"

does anyone else have a lightened flywheel, and have problems with the car wanting to stall? I got a check engine light, and code 25, which has everything to do with the Idle speed controller, or the car not achieving its target idle speed.

Whenever i go to stop, it is like the rpm's drop off at such a fast speed that the car doesn't react in time. I am wondering if it is because of the lightened flywheel, or if damaged the ISC wiring putting the new clutch in? Do any of you guys with lighter setups like the clutchmasters have any problems with it? I don't know if they are as light as what i have or not. Fidanza flywheel and the 4 puck disc i put in were pretty damn light, so i don't know. any help would be appreciated.

jason
95 GS Turbo

"Why can't DSM's be as reliable as a honda?"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

lightened flywheel and stalling [View all] , Jason 95 GS Turbo, Feb-12-01 02:42 AM
  RE: lightened flywheel and stalling, BoostnRS, Feb-12-01 11:43 AM, #1
RE: lightened flywheel and stalling, Greg, Feb-16-01 07:44 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #1645 Previous topic | Next topic