Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #108358
View in linear mode

Subject: "I need help with nitrous wet kit" Previous topic | Next topic
bhofvaDec-16-10 12:43 AM
Member since Mar 26th 2010
6 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108358, "I need help with nitrous wet kit"

I just bought a used zex wet nitrous kit off craigslist. I just need help with a couple (not many) questions. So ok, the zex box has on 1 side intake ,regulator,and nitrous line with jet. I understand the regulator will hook up at the end of my fuel rail (I have a 97 eclipse gs) like as if i was hooking up a fmu. I kno that and the line with the jet will go into my intake after I drill a hole for it (I understand that) nw exactly where do the intake line will go (question 1)

Next, the other side of box has a black wire (ground), a red wire (positive) and a gray wire now where or what do the gray wore hook up to? (question) 2

Lastly, The guy I bought the kit from didnt even know how big of a shot or the jet size it is (he's a honda owner). How can I figure out what size jet I have. (Question 3)

2g plz help me before I blow my engine or myself up !!!

p.s. I running a stock motor bt the head and head is new and I know nt to go no bigger then a 75 shot max

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I need help with nitrous wet kit [View all] , bhofva, Dec-16-10 12:43 AM
  RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit, AdministratorCODE4, Dec-16-10 07:11 AM, #1
RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit, 420agreenvilleSC, Dec-16-10 05:20 PM, #2
RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit, bhofva, Dec-16-10 06:59 PM, #3
      RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit, AdministratorCODE4, Dec-16-10 07:17 PM, #4
      RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit, 420agreenvilleSC, Dec-16-10 08:15 PM, #5
      RE: I need help with nitrous wet kit, TurbchargdSpydr, Dec-17-10 12:38 AM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #108358 Previous topic | Next topic