Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #107753
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Need some opinions on if this is ok or not." Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorCorbinApr-06-10 07:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107757, "RE: Need some opinions on if this is ok or not."
In response to In response to 1

I didn't see an exhaust manifold listed, but I suppose that came with the turbo. Just to clarify, there is a regular Walbro 255 lph and a 255 lph high pressure. Get the high pressure model as it is more capable at higher pressures needed when using stock injectors. Double check what kind of FPR you have. The gain or ratio of the FPR is very important. Since the list was pretty general, you might want to take pictures of the parts laid out on the floor and post a few links. We might be able to spot problems or missing parts. If your friend bought an E-bay "kit" and never installed it, the piping might require cutting and/or welding.

Corbin
'95 ESI-T

Now with more power and fewer leaks

Humble servant of the Wiki

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Need some opinions on if this is ok or not. [View all] , Mreclecthd, Apr-05-10 10:38 PM
  RE: Need some opinions on if this is ok or not., RoninEclipse2G, Apr-06-10 11:52 AM, #1
RE: Need some opinions on if this is ok or not., ModeratorCorbin, Apr-06-10 07:20 PM #2
      RE: Need some opinions on if this is ok or not., smokecessories, Apr-13-10 04:56 PM, #3
           RE: Need some opinions on if this is ok or not., SilvrEclips, Apr-13-10 09:32 PM, #4
                RE: Need some opinions on if this is ok or not., Hedge, Jun-04-10 10:28 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #107753 Previous topic | Next topic