Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #107033
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Need some opinions on my setup" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipserstturboAug-11-09 11:29 AM
Member since Nov 19th 2008
281 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107038, "RE: Need some opinions on my setup"
In response to In response to 3

Well I thought about megasquirt, but I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet. I figure that I should start at the bottom, get used to tuning, and then I can always upgrade down the road. With the setup I have now, it's just really no way to tune other than getting the different size discs for the fmu. So I was going to do away with that and run the adjustable fpr and safc to kind of get a starting point so I can learn how to tune and once I'm comfortable with that then I can move up to the more advanced systems. Realistically, I don't have a high horsepower goal, I just want something that will be reliable that I can have fun with and take to the track without being laughed at. Maybe I'll want a little more down the road, but by starting at the bottom and working my way up I can learn alot (even though it'll cost more).

I CONTRIBUTED TO THE WIKI!
ah... turbo. I love the turbo, the boost, the speed, the sound.
and its all better when you do it yourself. cheaper too.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Need some opinions on my setup [View all] , eclipserstturbo, Aug-10-09 02:29 PM
  RE: Need some opinions on my setup, 420agreenvilleSC, Aug-10-09 05:34 PM, #1
RE: Need some opinions on my setup, djtrickee, Aug-11-09 09:41 AM, #2
      RE: Need some opinions on my setup, Moderatorcs82685, Aug-11-09 10:33 AM, #3
           RE: Need some opinions on my setup, eclipserstturbo, Aug-11-09 11:29 AM #4

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #107033 Previous topic | Next topic